As a Business Analyst at Four Dimensions, you always start by asking plenty of questions to the customer. You quickly get to know their business inside-out and detect their needs and pains.
We are Four Dimensions. We’re a co-creation company for digital innovation. We collaborate intimately with our customers to deliver digital solutions that surprise them by combining 4 dimensions in one holistic view: Business, Solution, Technology & Organization.
Our strategic advice goes beyond symptoms by considering an enterprise as an ecosystem. We deliver digital innovation from within to help companies step into a new future. Through our work, we want companies to reinvent themselves by embracing all digital business opportunities.
We are a young but experienced company with a drive for digital innovation.
Not only for our customers, but also for their customers. We are committed to making an impact! We do it Together, curious to get to know one another. But we are direct; we say it like it is. We are reliable, and you can count on us to deliver. With a touch of love, we make it fun!
Hello, i’m going to read your mind
Your new challenge!
As a Business Analyst at Four Dimensions, you always start by asking plenty of questions to the customer. You quickly get to know their business inside-out and detect their needs and pains. You introduce solutions that will bring remarkable value, taking into consideration all dimensions: Business (viable), Solution (desirable), and Technology (feasible) in a smooth organization.
You facilitate workshops, gain the trust of your stakeholders, and take the stage to inspire decision-makers. In close cooperation with a multidisciplinary team, you ensure that the solution is everything the customer hoped for and more.
If productization is a must, the role of a product owner might just be something for you.
- You feel comfortable working together in a diverse team. To be direct, but to admit if you’re wrong.
- We can count on you; you are energetic and love to have fun!
- You’re a curious co-creator who loves a good challenge. You love to dig deep to find the real cause of any problem.
- You feel confident in taking the lead in analyzing a problem, from defining the business needs to guide the team during development to designing the roll-out process & success measurement.
- You want to have an impact.
- You have experience modeling business processes, domain models, customer journeys, and story maps using various tools and techniques.
- You can understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
- You have strong project management and facilitation skills.
- Agile and lean methodology have no secrets for you.
- You speak Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You are an excellent communicator.
This is waiting for you
Want to know more?
Employees and contractors are welcome, as long as you are ready to make a long-term commitment & impact on our customers.